Wednesday, December 21, 2016

The song of Moses and the song or poem of Daniel (not the Daniel of the bible)

Revelation 15:3-4 And they sing the song of Moses the servant of God, and the song of the Lamb, saying

Great and marvelous are thy works, Lord God almighty
just and true are thy ways, thou King of saints.
Who shall not fear thee, O Lord, and glorify thy name?
For thou only art holy: for all nations shall come and worship before thee;
for thy judgments are made manifest.




A beholding work of God

I look to find who you are
I see more than I can understand
Beholding the creation, the invisible things I can
Hearing the thundering voice of light
Watching things coming to life
With your own hands, you formed mankind
I confess your greatness with all that I am
I declare a wisdom imparted to man
I fear separation from you, being unable to stand
I turn to find you, over and over again

This life that I am is never ending
Your presence is life from the beginning
Your creation fallen some light and some darkness
In the midst of your creation came One of a kind
Making ambassadors of those He called
The Cross a magnet, a painting of the way
We must die to the old man every day
When these days are full and this life returns to you
This life a gift... without end, my hope is sure 
For I know the maker of the man








No comments:

Post a Comment