Friday, January 27, 2017

Reprove away HOLY SPIRIT

Merriam-Webster  REPROVE 1: to scold or correct usually gently or with kindly intent

This is the prayer I want to pray.This is good will toward men bringing peace on earth.This is love, open rebuke is better than secret love.(Proverbs 2:5) Did you see that rebuke is love? I imagine this goes with cut your hand off if it offends you it is better to go to heaven with one hand than hell with both.The thread is well being, your health now and all eternity.

Jesus Christ speaking in John 16 Nevertheless I tell you the truth: it is expedient for you that I go away: for if I go not away, the comforter will not come unto you:

(DB"S thoughts)
The error that needs to be reproved is causing you troubles even if you don't perceive it.The comforter is needed.

(Continuing Jesus said)- but if I depart, I will send him unto you.
(DB"S thoughts)
Like medicine, Jesus said I will send him to you.

(Continuing Jesus said)-And when he comes, he will reprove the world of sin,  (verse 9 expounds this)
John 16:9 Of sin,  because they believe not on me.
(DB"S thoughts)  Faith is questioned first.

(Continuing Jesus said)-John 16:8  ...and of righteousness
(verse 10) Of righteousness,  because I go to my Father,  and you see me no more:
(DB"S thoughts)
Reprove faith to keep in right standing with God. Faith needed boys and girls, your not going to be able to see him standing right in front of you,  like now.

(Continuing Jesus said) John 16:8  ...and of judgment
John 16:11 Of judgment,  because the prince of this world is judged.
(DB"S thoughts)
This judged already prince is a danger only to those who are outside of this reproving love.  Hebrews writer said if you be without chastisement your a bastard.


Remember it is the goodness of God that leads us to repent.

No comments:

Post a Comment